More than ever we need to stay mobilized after the June 7 election to show any new government that Ontario expects and demands decent work. We have an incredible line-up of speakers already confirmed for the June 16 Rally for Decent Work!
– Naomi Klein, author of No Is Not Enough: Resisting the New Shock Politics and co-author of Canada’s Leap Manifesto
– Chris Buckley, president, Ontario Federation of Labour
– Sandy Hudson, co-founder, Black Lives Matter Toronto
– Dr. Ritika Goel, member, Decent Work and Health Network & OHIP for All
– Gobinder Singh Randhawa, chair, Ontario Sikh and Gurudwara Council
We also know there are several buses already in the works to bring in folks from outside and inside Toronto